Receptionist Part-time (Woodward, OK)
This position is the first face our clients and employees see - our receptionist must have an outgoing, helpful attitude with an authentic desire to help wherever and whenever needed. Under minimal supervision, operates multi-line telephone system, receives callers and determines the nature of their business, and directs them appropriately by performing the following duties.
- Operates multi-line telephone console to receive incoming messages.
- Directs caller to destination and answers inquiries
- Receives guests cordially; helping them feel welcome until the Parkhill employee arrives
- Records the comings and goings of employees during the business day.
- Maintain cleanliness of front area and break room
- May coordinate travel arrangements
- Distributes/prepares packages for incoming/outgoing mail
- Coordinates service calls for building
- May run errands as needed.
Two years related experience in corporate setting. Be available to work in the office during peak/core hours of approximately 11 am - 5 pm.