Mechanical Professional Engineer (Frisco, Arlington or Austin, TX)
Frisco, Arlington or Austin, TX
Parkhill is seeking a Texas (or eligible to obtain through reciprocity) licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer in our Frisco or Arlington offices.
- Ability to work in teams, communicate well and delegate tasks
- Desire to take pride in, and ownership for one's own work
- Ability to interact with Clients and subconsultants
- Ability to manage one's time well
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects
- Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute
Typical tasks to be performed include
- Development of plans, Specifications, and Opinions of Probable Costs
- Mentor/train future upcoming engineers
- Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications
- Collecting and analyzing project data associated with MEP/S projects
- Performing calculations and notes for incorporation into plans
- Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE #
- Ability to use Revit/BIM is required and ability to use AutoCAD is preferred as well.
- At least 6 years of experience in HVAC and Plumbing design in a consultant capacity is required.