Architectural Design Student
Parkhill is looking for students to work in our Frisco, Lubbock and Midland offices with Registered Architects to learn more about the architecture world and how they fit into our mission of Building Community. Students must be actively enrolled in a Master of Architecture accredited program (or equivalent).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepares scale drawings and contract documents using manual or computerized tools.
* Assists in construction phase services.
* Assists with collection of field data.
* Performs routine filing and delivery of written and graphical documents.
* Proficient in the use of computers, CADD, and other relevant software and hardware tools.
* Under close supervision, performs routine tasks requiring knowledge of architectural delineation & working drawings.