Administrative Specialist (Woodward, OK)
Parkhill is looking for a motivated new team member to support an office of engineering and architecture professionals in Woodward, OK.
This Administrative Specialist position offers a competitive salary plus opportunities for bonuses and paid overtime hours. We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance, pre-tax programs for child and health care, paid time off, employer-funded retirement plan, short and long-term disability, and an excellent wellness program. In addition to our great benefits, our employees enjoy a flexible work schedule, professional development, and a life balance work environment.
"Employees are our most valuable resource." You may hear that a lot. But at Parkhill, we don't just pay lip service to the idea. We act on it. We aggressively recruit the best talent in the region then foster a working environment where every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute. At Parkhill, we invest in specialized training, continuing education, and professional licensing that propel our people toward their personal and professional goals.
- Pleasant personality and professional attitude.
- Make coffee and stock refreshments.
- Maintain cleanliness of shared spaces.
- Purchase office supplies, refreshments, and other goods from retail store such as Sam's Club as needed.
- Prepare/distribute mail daily upon receipt.
- Schedule and assist arrangements for meetings.
- Maintain calendars.
- Proficient in the use of computers, word processing software, and other relevant software and hardware tools.
- Secure travel accommodations for office personnel.
- Participate in office activities and foster interaction through acknowledgements and special events
- Take care of client, contractor and vendor needs as they call or visit the office.
- Assist as needed.
- Given written or oral instructions, compiles material to be typed.
- Reads instructions accompanying material or follows verbal instructions from supervisor or person requesting document, to determine format and content required.
- Formats documents accordingly to establish spacing, margins, fonts, type size, style, and color, and other parameters, using computer and word processing software.
- Proofreads and edits document for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format.
- Stores, organizes, and manages completed documents on appropriate data storage medium.
Must type at least 50 WPM and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Operate multi-line telephone system.