Civil PE/Project Manager - Site Development (El Paso, TX)
Parkhill is seeking a professional civil engineer with a specialization in site development to be part of a growing team in El Paso, Texas. This position is a unique opportunity to lead, grow, and develop a team to support and enhance Parkhill’s range of expertise in site development related work.
- Client development and management, including successful relationships, financial accounting, and responsiveness.
- Develops proposals, scopes, fees, and tracking performance
- Development and maintenance of relationships with City departments.
- Presentations at hearings, Commissions, and Council meetings.
- Leadership and management of engineers and technicians.
- Technical supervision and design capabilities in the areas of pavement, utilities, grading, site elements, and drainage.
- Familiarity with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria.
- Manage demands of in-house and external surveying support.
- Community involvement including active participation and seeking leadership roles in civic, technical, and professional organizations.
- Project types to include:
- Site Design for Office, Retail, Industrial, and Institutional Buildings
- Residential Subdivisions from Land Acquisition to Finished Lots
- Municipal Roadway, Drainage, and Planning projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Professional engineer registration in Texas.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the types of responsibilities listed above.
- Additional desirable experience would include:
- Project management experience including plans production and management of the following tasks:
- Experience with entitlements such as Platting, Zoning, and Municipal Permitting
- Experience with Site Planning and Development Master Planning
- Software including AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS.
- Grading and Drainage Design
- Street and Alley Design
- Site Design
- Water and Wastewater Design
- Hydrology and Hydraulics Analysis and Design
- General Civil Design
- Construction Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact effectively with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors.
Additional career and leadership growth opportunities exist for this position based on performance.
Parkhill offers competitive compensation and provides a comprehensive benefit package.