Electrical Engineering Technician (Austin, Lubbock or Frisco, TX)
Independently or with minimal supervision, assists the Engineer in application of principles, methods, and techniques of engineering technology by performing the following duties. Performs non-routine and complex assignments involving planning and conducting a project of relatively limited scope or a portion of a larger and more diverse project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes a variety of engineering data to determine requirements to meet engineering objectives; may calculate design data.
- Prepares surveying and field-testing instructions and maps.
- Prepares layout for complete drawing package and assists in selecting and preparing applicable standard details.
- Assists in developing and preparing non-standard and complex design details.
- Uses computerized design software and other relevant computerized tools to prepare design assignments.
- Possess a working knowledge of airport design practices and principals.
- 5+ years of design using AutoCAD & Revit
- 2+ years of design experience in the A/E industry