Structural Engineering Student (Multiple office locations)
Lubbock, Midland, El Paso, Arlington, Austin, and Amarillo, TX
Parkhill is seeking a Civil Engineering student with a desire to specialize in Structures. This opportunity is available in our Lubbock, Midland, El Paso, Arlington, Austin, and Amarillo offices.
- Actively enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required, with eligibility to pursue professional engineering licensure.
- Ability to use AutoCAD software is required and Revit/BIM experience is desirable.
- Communication. Must be able to communicate clearly so that others without your specific training can understand your plans, proposals, specifications, findings, and other documents.
- Client and customer focus. Learn the specific needs of clients and assists in relationship building. Reinforce consistent and high standards.
- Collaboration. Be able to work with others toward a common goal. Must be able to work across office locations and coordinate with other design disciplines.